Campaign Manager Influencer Marketing, 100%
Kingfluencers is a fast-growing Swiss startup and the leading Influencer Marketing Agency with a focus on technology to transform the industry. Our comprehensive service is enabling anyone who wants to extend their traditional marketing mix for a brand or a product.
With 1’000+ registered profiles we create authentic interaction between communities and brands primarily – but not exclusively – on social media.
You are keen to create exciting marketing campaigns and lead these projects also in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
Working together with the best brands, marketing- and media agencies is motivating you and you are enjoying an entrepreneurial, international working environment. You enjoy to find solutions where others see problems and you embrace teamwork as a core value of a company.
As a fast-growing startup we can offer exciting mid- to long-term career opportunities.
SOME OF YOUR TASKS
- Align with our sales team to identify the most important client needs for specific campaign requests
- Derive and define content for influencer marketing campaigns
- Create campaign offers and be responsible for its quality and feasibility
- Prepare and execute influencer marketing campaigns from A-Z in collaboration with the best marketing- and media agencies
- Monitor campaign performances and ensure its achievement of quantitative and/or qualitative targets
- Take an active role in manage and expanding our influencer database
- Optimize your own as well as internal processes with hands-on and improvement suggestions
- A higher education in Marketing/Communication (bachelor or equivalent)
- 2 years experiences in campaign and/or marketing project management
- Specialization in digital- or social media marketing is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills is a must
- Fluent in German and proficient in English – French is a plus too
Sounds like an inspiring opportunity to you? If so, please send your application (CV, portfolio, cover letter and references/diplomas) to firstname.lastname@example.org.